Saturday, January 17, 2009

36 Days!!!!!

Last night at a new bible study I'm checking out (as part of a new church I'm checking out) one guy shared how he reacted to some good news he had heard a few days ago. He said he wanted to go around and tell anyone who would listen about this amazing event and that he just couldn't stop talking about it all day long. Later he was struck with the thought, did he get even 1/2 as excited sharing THE good news?

SLAP ME IN THE FACE!! I've been running telling folks about going to Belize and how God dramatically and miraculously provided for me to go to Belize. But do I run around telling people about the God who is sending me to Belize? Do I talk about how He dramatically and miraculously saved me and calls me His own?

That's more a a rhetorical question I'm asking myself because my answer is glaringly obvious.

  • Please pray for John. Pray that he would be faithful to this awesome task God has called him to.
  • Pray for Everett that God would encourage his heart.
  • Pray for me that I would boldly share THE Good News!

No comments:

Post a Comment