Monday, August 17, 2015

Wait for it...


I used a blog a lot. Mainly my blogs were all about things that God was teaching me through His Word, life lessons, humorous antidotes, that sort of thing. Then I got into a slump, not because God wasn’t teaching me anything or I wasn’t learning tough things in humorous ways, just that I didn't feel like writing. As time passed it just seemed too overwhelming to start again. None of this is particularly valid, but at the time it was real. But I enjoy blogging – I really do. I don’t think what I have to say is particularly insightful or funny or any of any value - but I enjoy it.

And so I'm back. I'm not going to hold myself to writing about any one topic and not even writing every day.  One day it may be about something God is teaching me, three days later it could be about a furniture project I'm working on, and a week after that a new recipe I tried (I'm sure I'll throw in the occasional reference on hot I think Adam Levine is & periodically bore folks with how amazing my sweet pups are).

Deliciously ambiguous – that’s what it’s all about for me.  Some may see my life (and my blog) as boring:  I don’t have that perfect husband/boyfriend, drive a fancy car or live in a huge (and most days spotlessly clean) house.  Others (and you  know who you are) may see it as exciting:  missions trips to places like Belize, Peru, Haiti, my own home that I can try (and fail at) as many Pinterest projects as I want and 100% control of all 6 remote controls (yes 6).  You can decide for yourself – the interpretation is up to you.  But for me it’s just life as I live it and share it whenever I feel like it. 

Until the next inspiration hits me….
Alice

PS – Adam Levine is hot, just saying.

 

2 comments:

  1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2019 GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2349066410185

    I Want to use this great time to thank DR gbojie for helping me reunite my broken relationship, i never believed on spell or magic till a friend of mine introduce DR gbojie website and i check the website and read all his service and contacted him on his email : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com and ask him for help to help me bring back my lover who left me for anorther girl 6 months ago and a lottery winning spell and told me never to worry that he will help me with his powerful spell and he told me the procedure to follow and i did as he said after 2 days my boyfriend came back to me begging me to forgive him that everything he did to me was not his faul that he was under a spell that i should accept him back as my boyfriend and this was all i have been waiting for. if you need any spell help contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com +2349066410185

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello am From Canada. I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Abaka has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 3 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Abaka Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Abaka is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Abaka now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com website https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com or call/whats app +2349063230051

    ReplyDelete