Thursday, April 29, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"I am still confident of this:  I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."  (Ps. 27:13-14)

About two weeks ago I read something that I had written in my bible, "Everything can be affected by prayer."  I have no idea who said it or when, but those words are having more of an impact on me now than they probably did back when I wrote them.

Everything can be affected by prayer.

 My worries.

My thoughts.

 My feelings.

Everything.

" God hears.... for sure.  Our trusting of Him is another story, even surer."  (Greg Stuckey)

There was this AMAZING double rainbow right outside my door early yesterday evening.  God put that rainbow there for me.  It was a reminder of His promises.  A reminder of Him.  It was a direct answer to prayer.  It was a promise to me that He does hear my prayers.  


But trusting is another story.


It's the trust I'm working on.



No comments:

Post a Comment