Thursday, July 9, 2009

Let Me 'Splain

(No let me sum up – ok, what movie is that from folks??)

Last night at about 3 AM I sat straight up and thought, “STINKIE!! I’m not being clear on some stuff about my Belize trip!!!” So allow me to apologize for letting y’all think stuff that would be so incredibly wrong. (And, most likely, most of you aren’t even aware of this, so just humor me here.)

As you may (or may not know) a portion of this trip will be spent in Caye Caulker. And, well, if you’ve never been to Caye Caulker, I pity you. It is, hands down, one of the most AMAZING places here on this earth. It easily ranks as one of my top 5 places I’d be more than willing for God to send me to as a full-time missionary. Our plans for Caye Caulker – NOTHING! Four GLORIOUS days of nada, zippo, zilch, and as Kristin would say, “bupkis.” Four GLORIOUS days of sand, sun, Storyville, great friends and lots of laughs. - oh how my soul is yearning for that!!

ANYHOW, what I need for y’all to know is that I AM NOT trying to raise support for this portion of the trip. Obviously since this is personal/vacation time, I’m paying for this. I would HATE for anyone out there to be thinking anything different. So please, if these thoughts crossed your mind, make them go far, FAR away.

And speaking of support, I’m a mere $400 away from my goal with… (drum roll please)

19 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment