Monday, November 23, 2009

Alice Wassam and Oprah Winfrey Are Now Friends



I’m just kidding but HOW COOL would that be.  I know there is all that controversy and stuff and all, but hey Oprah needs friends, too!!  And come on, that would be just flat out COOL!

Anyhow, I know I wrote an entry here about being thankful for my friends, but over the last few days, I’ve become particularly thankful for Facebook.  Oh don’t roll your eyes – you love it and you know it!  As a matter of fact, most of you who are reading this right now are reading it via Facebook and those of you who are not know that you have Facebook open in another Window.  Come on. Admit it.

(The first is admitting you have a problem.)

The last several days has seen me stumbling upon friends that I thought were lost forever.  And while I don’t anticipate spending the holidays with them, it was still nice and it put a huge smile on my face.

So THANKS creators of Facebook!!

Now I just need to figure out a way to block those Farm- Yo- Cafeville apps! 


3 comments:

  1. Don't knock farm-yo-cafe-ville until you try it!! Oh yeah...and fishville!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, here i am...fb not open in another window! trying to become hip now and wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete