Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Friends Are Friends Forever

Of course the follow up to being grateful for my family is being grateful for my friends.  SHINE I have me some AMAZING friends!!  They are spread far and wide:  my BFJ serving over in Africa, sweet Angela down in Peru and Duffy Wuffy up in the great White North.  Some are as close by as the office right next to mine while others feel worlds away in Missouri.

I've laughed, cried, argued and mended fences with many.  Some have seen me at my best and stood by me during my worst.  There are several for whom I would move heaven and hell to help and many whom I would drop everything to be by their side if they needed me.  And I fully believe that they feel the same about me.

Each and every one of them is a gift from God.  And I stand in awe over the friendships He has blessed me with.  There are many to whom I don't feel worthy of their love and support.  And there are many more who I don't think have any idea how I feel about them - how much I love and admire them.

These folks, they are my friends forever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow,roomie great blog! This is the first one I've read, keep them coming, u have greatness locked up inside of u girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice title...but you can't make me like it! I do like you, though!!!

    ReplyDelete