Saturday, November 14, 2009

Help Me, I'm Falling

Fall-Foliage-1-Large.JPG.jpgI've heard all the complaints and reasons why not to, but I will admit, I LOVE FALL!  Yes I know things are dying and yes I know this means winter is right around the corner, but


oh

my

STARS

Who in their right mind could not love a GORGEOUS Pear or Sugar Maple in the fall?  Or the smell of a freshly baked apple pie?  How can you resist the urge not to jump in to a pile of raked leaves?

Grab a few pumpkins.

Plant a few mums.

Eat a caramel apple.

Feel warm and toasty and just happy.

There is not one single thing I don't love about Fall.

Only God could orchestrate such a perfect change of seasons.  Only He could create something whose beauty is not only evident when it appears so full of life, but SHOUTS its glory when it is dying.  Like His Son who lived so that when He died His glory, splendor and majesty were that much more breath-taking.

I love Fall.

1 comment:

  1. Alice, just wanted to let you know I'm reading and loving your daily posts on Thankfulness. Have a great Sunday!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete